mini-do is a simple todo app built with the latest technologies. It provides a minimalistic and user-friendly interface to manage your tasks efficiently. This README file provides an overview of the mini-do app, including installation instructions and usage guidelines.
- Add new tasks with a title.
- Mark tasks as completed.
- Delete tasks.
- Filter tasks by status (all, active, completed).
- Clear all completed tasks.
- Responsive design for optimal usage on various devices.
- Integration with user authentication via NextAuth for secure access.
mini-do is built using the following technologies:
- Next.js: A React framework for server-rendered applications.
- Tailwind CSS: A utility-first CSS framework for rapid UI development.
- React Hook Form: A lightweight form validation library for React.
- Prisma: A database toolkit for TypeScript and Node.js.
- NextAuth: An authentication library for Next.js applications.
- TSParticles: A lightweight particles animation library for React.
- Zod: A TypeScript-first schema declaration and validation library.
To run mini-do locally, follow these steps:
1. Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/emon5122/mini-do
2. Install the dependencies:
3. Set up the environment variables: Copy the .env.example file and rename it to .env. Update the values in the file with your own configuration. 4. Set up the database:
prisma migrate dev
5. Start the development server:
6. Open your browser and visit http://localhost:3000 to access mini-do.
Sign up or log in to your account using the provided authentication system.
You will be redirected to the main todo list page.
To add a new task, enter the task title in the input field and press Enter or click the "Add" button.
To mark a task as completed, click the checkbox next to the task title.
To delete a task, click the delete icon (X) next to the task.
Use the filter options at the top of the page to view tasks based on their status (all, active, completed).
To clear all completed tasks, click the "Clear Completed" button.
Log out of your account using the provided logout option in the app.
Contributions are welcome! If you find any bugs or have suggestions for improvements, please open an issue or submit a pull request on the GitHub repository.
mini-do is licensed under the MIT License. Feel free to use, modify, and distribute this project as per the terms of the license.
mini-do was created with the help of several open-source libraries and frameworks. Special thanks to the developers and contributors of these projects for their excellent work.
- Tailwind CSS
- React Hook Form
If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to reach out.