Unleash the Power of Azure Open AI
ChatGPT has grown explosively in popularity as we all know now. Business users across the globe often tap into the public service to work more productively or act as a creative assistant.
However, ChatGPT risks exposing confidential intellectual property. One option is to block corporate access to ChatGPT, but people always find workarounds. This also limits the powerful capabilities of ChatGPT and reduces employee productivity and their work experience.
Azure ChatGPT is our enterprise option. This is the exact same service but offered as your private ChatGPT.
1. Private: Built-in guarantees around the privacy of your data and fully isolated from those operated by OpenAI.
2. Controlled: Network traffic can be fully isolated to your network and other enterprise grade security controls are built in.
3. Value: Deliver added business value with your own internal data sources (plug and play) or use plug-ins to integrate with your internal services (e.g., ServiceNow, etc).
We've built a Solution Accelerator to empower your workforce with Azure ChatGPT.
- Provision Azure Resources
- Run Azure ChatGPT from your local machine
- Deploy Azure ChatGPT to Azure
- Add identity provider
- Chatting with your file
- Environment variables
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.opensource.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., status check, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.
This project may contain trademarks or logos for projects, products, or services. Authorized use of Microsoft trademarks or logos is subject to and must follow Microsoft's Trademark & Brand Guidelines. Use of Microsoft trademarks or logos in modified versions of this project must not cause confusion or imply Microsoft sponsorship. Any use of third-party trademarks or logos are subject to those third-party's policies.