Next.js TypeScript TailwindCSS & Sass Starter
Use TypeScript, TailwindCSS & Sass to quick start your new Next.js app!!
🧐 What's inside?
This Starter includes
- ⚡️ Next.js 13 - The React Framework for Production
- 🧁 TailwindCSS v3 - A utility-first CSS framework packed with classes
- 🎉 Sass - Sass is the most mature, stable, and powerful professional grade CSS extension language in the world.
- 🦋 Prettier — An opinionated code formatter.
- 🐶 Husky - Husky improves your commits and more 🐶 woof!
- 🐶 Lint Staged — Run linters against staged git files and don't let 💩 slip into your code base!
The rest of the Starter is based off of the Next.js default starter.
⚡️ Quick Start
🚀 Getting Started
Run the following command to create a new project with this Starter:
yarn create next-app my-app -e https://github.com/MikevPeeren/next-typescript-tailwindcss-sass-starter # or npx create-next-app my-app -e https://github.com/MikevPeeren/next-typescript-tailwindcss-sass-starter
Once the project and dependencies are finished installing, you can navigate to that directory and start up the development server with:
yarn dev # or npm run dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see your new project!
📚 Learn More About Next.js
To learn more about Next.js, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation - learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js - an interactive Next.js tutorial.
You can check out the Next.js GitHub repository - your feedback and contributions are welcome!