Lyrist is a simple yet powerful RESTful API for getting lyrics of any song using the song's name and its artist's name. It's easy to use and just works. To prevent misuse of the APi, every user is only allowed to make 150 requests per hour. You can play with the API here. Fun Fact: I had created this API as a starting project for learning Next.js.
- Next.js as Framework.
- Tailwind CSS for Styling.
- LyricsDumper for getting lyrics.
- Vercel for Deploying.
Clone the repository
$ git clone https://github.com/asrvd/lyrist.git
$ cd lyrist $ pnpm i // or npm
Run the app
$ pnpm run dev // or npm
- Fork the repository.
- Make your changes in a separate branch.
- Open a pull request.
- Consider giving the repo a ⭐ if you liked the project!
- Checkout my other projects!
- Consider sponsoring me to help me build more projects like this.