Welcome to the NextJS wagmi starter template 👋
Looking to get up and running with a Typescript / NextJS dApp as quickly as possible? You're in the right place! This repo serves as a minimal template for integrating the wagmi React hooks for Ethereum library with Typescript & NextJS. Due to its ease of customizability and extensibility, this template has been styled with the Tailwind CSS framework. Let's get to it!
Check out the live demo 👉 NextJS wagmi
Get up and running in 3 simple steps:
1. Create an app using this repo as the template
npx create-next-app@latest -e https://github.com/Seth-McKilla/nextjs-wagmi
Note: The above command automatically downloads and installs the dependencies so no "npm install" or "yarn add" required!
2. Create a .env.local file within the root directory with the following environment variables
Note: Grab an Infura ID from the Infura website
3. Start the local development environment
npm run dev # or yarn dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see the result.
That's it, you're all set!
To learn more about the packages used in this project, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation - learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js - an interactive Next.js tutorial.
- React Typescript Cheatsheet - helpful tips for using Typescript with React.
- wagmi Documentation - learn about the wagmi React hooks for Ethereum.
- Tailwind CSS Documentation - learn about the Tailwind CSS styling framework.
Deploy on Vercel
The easiest way to deploy your Next.js app is to use the Vercel Platform from the creators of Next.js.