To-do list website made with React JS, Tailwind CSS, TypeScript and more.
- Responsive design for optimal usage on various devices.
- Filter tasks by status (all, active, completed).
- Applied to organize your tasks with the following data: title, description, date, mark as complete and mark as important.
- Tasks are organized into routes: today's tasks, important tasks, incomplete, complete, all tasks and tasks by directory (folder). Directories and tasks can be edited or deleted. In addition, there is a main directory called "Main" which cannot be edited or deleted.
- The list of tasks can be displayed first in: nearest, farthest, complete or incomplete.
- You can search for any tasks in the search field.
- Today's tasks are shown in the user section and in notifications.
- Tasks, directories and DarkMode data are saved to localStorage.
The project mainly aimed to put into practice knowledge of TypeScript, Tailwind, UseApi and React Js.
- React JS
- Tailwind CSS
- React Router DOM
How to Run
if Need run on your machine:
git clone https://github.com/ariyan-emi/ToDo.git
go to project
Contributions are welcome! If you find any issues or have suggestions for improvements, please feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request.😊